What is an Adwords campaign?
Google Adwords is an advertising method through which you create ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases related to your business; So that when someone searches on Google using one of your keywords, your ad appears at the top of the search results page. An Adwords campaign is called a “pay per click campaign” because you only pay when someone clicks on the link, proof of the success of the ad. If you are ready to launch your own Adwords campaign, the Web Pixelia team will be happy to contribute to your success.
What are the steps for setting up an Adwords campaign?
So you are ready to launch an Adwords campaign? Great! At Web Pixelia, our marketing experts support you in the development of your campaign. Ultra-effective, Adwords ads present your business to new targets. But to be really incisive, it is still necessary to know how to use them ! Here’s what you can do for you :
- Auditing: competitive analysis, defining your target and goals
- Defining the most relevant and effective keywords. For this step, we will work closely with you to know your business, your industry and especially your customers !
- Writing the content of your ad. The purpose of your AdWords ads is to attract qualified audience, hence the importance of accurate and catchy content.
- Defining the optimal daily budget for an effective campaign with a significant return on investment (ROI). You only pay when your ad is clicked.
- Analyzing results using metric tools and adjust if necessary variables.
- Providing you with a regular report and commenting on the performance of your ads
Take advantage of the e-marketing lever power of Google Adwords to achieve immediate results at a controlled cost.
The Adwords campaign benefits
So you’re wondering if your small business should set up an online advertising campaign rather than book that ad in the local newspaper? Here are some reasons why you should seriously consider it.
Rather than wait to being noticed by someone who is really interested in your product or service, your ad is displayed at the exact moment that the person needs it. Effective, right?
With online advertising, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. In other words, you only pay when the ad was a success.
Online advertising allows you to geographically target your prospects; meaning that you will not pay for an ad that will not reach the desired target.
An immediate return
It is possible to immediately analyze the results of clicks, watch what is working or not and adjust your campaign accordingly.
Your ad may appear on someone’s mobile. This means they can easily find you if they are nearby or call you directly from the ad.