What is e-mail marketing?
Offering, according to several studies, the best return on investment (ROI), it is the use of email for marketing purposes such as customer loyalty or the capture of prospects who have subscribed to your newsletter or have given their permission to be contacted.
At Webpixelia, we planing and build your e-mailing strategy according to your needs and objectives and advise you on the direction to take. We take over the creation of customized content and design for eye-catching and clear visual rendering.
The benefits of an e-mailing campaign
E-mail marketing, in addition to being fast, inexpensive and targeted, serves several purposes:
- Capture new customers
- Retain your current customers
- Significantly increase your sales: special offer, promotion…
- Strengthen your seriousness and notoriety through the diffusion of quality content
Flexible and creative, e-mail marketing can be declined in several formats and is “responsive” for an optimal opening rate whatever the medium (PC, tablet, smartphone).
The steps of an e-mailing strategy
E-mailing marketing is a powerful channel that gives you a very good return on investment (ROI) provided you follow certain rules and a thoughtful marketing strategy upstream:
- We authenticate e-mails from your contact lists
- We ensure the good reputation of your e-mail address or sending IP (not blocked, not banned …) and take the measures if necessary.
- We put in place a strategy that allows the progressive development of your reputation to gain confidence.
- We verify that each recipient has explicitly agreed to receive marketing emails.
- We optimize the e-mail code for optimal deliverability.
- The focus is on precise targeting of your recipients: clarity of content and personalization
- We do A / B testing to ensure the best possible bounce rate.
- We track the progress of your e-mailing campaign and the bounce rate and adjust as necessary.
Customization & contents
Accompany you to succeed in your emailing marketing campaigns such as the design and sending newsletters.
A successful campaign requires a quality e-mail contact file
The e-mail or newsletter must respect the graphic identity of the issuer, be sober and clear.
Content adapted to the targets
Call to action (CTA)
Need a successful project?
More than ever, succeeding and existing on the web means being different. Beyond the technical mastery, we are convinced that it is the quality of the advice and the relevance of your project, in terms of added value for your customers, which will be the key factors of your success.