Overview of pages
Dousoeurs is a family business, based in Morocco, which offers a wide range of products for the Muslim family: clothing, books, well-being products…
The client already had a site but it did not meet the client’s objectives: bugs, lack of graphic charter, slowness.
The observation made, Dousoeurs wanted:
- a site that meets website standards in terms of design;
- a website with his graphic charter;
- 2 versions of the site: one reserved for France and Europe and the other reserved for Morocco and completely independent (products, stocks, prices);
- that the site offers redirection either to .fr or to .ma, depending on his location;
- the use of a theme that he himself chose.
Overview of developments
We therefore took care of the redesign of the Dousoeurs site by offering it:
- the set up of a multisite under WordPress: The 2 versions of the site (fr and ma) use the same theme and the same plugins (90%) but have a catalog (products, prices, stocks), different payment methods and delivery methods. The choice of multisite will facilitate the management of the sites by the customer with a single administration and will allow him to have 2 distinct sites
- a website built under the imposed theme of his choice and adapted according to his own graphic charter
- more efficient hosting: Its previous hosting plan (OVH) was not adapted to the needs of an e-commerce website
- depending on the location of the visitor, a redirection to the corresponding version of the website; this is an incentive and not imposed
We have worked in partnership with our favorite graphic designer Akhtist who created all the graphic elements of the site (logo, banners…).
Date : 2022
CMS : WordPress
Technologies : PHP, HTML, CSS, JS
Need a successful project?
More than ever, succeeding and existing on the web means being different. Beyond the technical mastery, we are convinced that it is the quality of the advice and the relevance of your project, in terms of added value for your customers, which will be the key factors of your success.